FAQs - Safety
In case the gas flow in your house or area stops suddenly, you must inform the company without any further delays. While you wait for the company authorized representative, do not tamper with any component of the gas connection
Always close the main control valve if you are not going to be home for a day or more and remember to keep your doors and windows open when you turn on your gas connection again after a long duration
Always buy and use ISI mark stoves and burners only
Yes, you can regularly clean the rubber tubes with a wet cloth. Always remember that you must not cover them and that hot utensils or liquids are not in direct contact with the rubber tubes.
You must immediately contact the company and stop cooking or discontinue any activity that includes fire around the gas stove or area. Do not ignite a match or lighter in that area when you doubt a leakage.
Yes, it is always safer to close your burner knob and gas tap once you have finished cooking. Always make sure that you do not leave the stove or burner unattended while cooking.
Gas leakage / gas escape can be easily detected due to its peculiar smell or odour.
- Close the main valve and gas tap
- Allow the stove to cool down and then clean the burners with a cloth. Clean the burners with warm water and use soap or other cleaning agents if the burner is oily
- Allow the burner to dry up. Clean the burner head in the similar way. Clean the burner head with a hard brush
- Gas geyser is not to be installed in bathroom as being confined space may lead to accumulation of fumes and suffocation or asphyxiation.
- Gas Geysers should be installed at well ventilated areas like kitchen, utility rooms, halls, terrace and passageways.