Call Before You Dig
Call Emergency Helpline before you dig to avoid any accidents!!
In case you need to get any construction work around your house for a landscaping project, please call us before you start digging. It is very important to determine the exact location of natural gas pipeline for safety purposes.
Digging without having any knowledge of pipeline safety could injure you or those around you. It could damage the underground natural gas pipelines. This way you could cause safety risk to you and others around you. DO NOT start digging around your house yourself. Always make sure an authorized person from the company follows all the digging work. You can identify the authorized person through his Employee Identification Card.
A pipeline release can be dangerous and immediate, but cautious action is necessary if you smell a gas leakage.
If you smell a leakage when you are around a pipeline:
What You Should Do
- Call Emergency Helpline or call the Fire Department
- You should make sure no one is operating equipment or machinery around the pipeline
- Extinguish all smoking materials (lighters, matches)
- Make sure there are no vehicles parked around the area. If there are any vehicles, please contact the owners and let them know
- Do not roam around in the area. Please leave from that area
What You Should Not Do
- Turn on any equipment, machinery in that area
- Use your vehicles in the area or park them around the area
- Operate an automobile near the release
- Ignore the smell or unauthorized digging anywhere
- Close any valves without direction
- Attempt to operate any pipeline-related equipment