*The CNG Festival Dhamaka Scheme validity for 3-Wheelers is not applicable for the
States of Gujarat, Maharashtra and UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli
Terms & Conditions for CNG Promotional Scheme
- The CNG Promotional Scheme is applicable till 15th Nov 2020.
- The CNG Promotional Scheme is applicable for operating areas of Gujarat Gas
- Customers buying CNG Vehicle from the authorized dealers' I sub dealers in the
aforesaid area are eligible for GGL's CNG Promotional Scheme.
- The CNG Promotional Scheme is applicable to the customers those will buy OEM
(Company) fitted CNG Vehicle from any of authorized dealer for Vehicles.
Alternately, conversion of existing vehicle to CNG by way of retro fitment of
- For conversion of 4-wheeler vehicle, retro-fitment with sequential kit shall
only be considered under the CNG promotional scheme
- There is no registration fees applicable to avail the benefits under CNG
- Under CNG Promotional Scheme, GGL will issue CNG Fuel Card for value as
mentioned above to CNG Customer for opting to purchase OEM (Company) fitted CNG
Vehicle or conversion of existing CNG vehicle.
- CNG Fuel Card is similar to pre-paid card. You may approach customer care number
of issuing Bank for activation and /or any query pertaining to usage of card.
- CNG Fuel Card will be valid ONLY at GGL CNG Station, GGL Franchisee CNG Station
or at co-located CNG Station at OMC Retail Outlet like IOCL, BPCL, HPCL, or NEL.
- For claiming the CNG Promotional Scheme, the customer is required to produce
copy of self-attested Invoice clearly mentioning CNG Vehicle,
- The requisite details for KYC are required to be submitted as per requirement of
- Any expenses, taxes etc., applicable on the Fuel card in terms of applicable
taxes provisions present and future shall be borne by the respective Customer.
- By participating in the CNG Promotional Scheme, the customer has and is deemed
to have accepted these terms and conditions;
- There are no limitations on number of CNG Vehicles to be purchased by individual
and / or entity or cab aggregator.
- GGL reserves all rights to reject due to non-compliance or breach of any of
these terms and conditions or for furnishing any false, inaccurate, incomplete
or misleading information;
- The CNG Promotional Scheme is offered by GGL to promote CNG as an alternate and
- GGL shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations and may
cancel all or any part of the CNG Promotional Scheme without any liability to
any person whatsoever;
- GGL shall also not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to
discontinue or cancel the CNG Promotional Scheme in compliance with any law,
ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State
Government or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control. The customers
shall be informed of such discontinuance/ cancellation at the earliest by
publishing the same on the website of the Company;
- GGL will not be responsible in case any of the terms of the CNG Promotional
Scheme are misunderstood or misconstrued by the customer;
- GGL accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of
itself or any third parties;
- In no event GGL shall be liable for losses or any incidental or consequential
damages arising out of or in connection with the CNG Promotional Scheme;
- GGL shall not be liable if the CNG Customers are not able to collect the CNG
Fuel Card or failure to redeem within 5 months from the date of issuance for any
reason; the balance amount at the end of 5 months cannot be carried forward and
will be lapsed automatically.
- GGL shall be free to reproduce, use, display, disclose and distribute the
information to third parties or through any media in the future without
limitation for the purpose of CNG marketing and no other permission of any
manner shall be required from the customers in this regard;
- CNG Promotional Scheme is only promotional in nature and can be
foreclosed/withdrawn/modified without any notice at the sole discretion of
Gujarat Gas Limited.
- You may refer GGL website (www.gujaratgas.com) for updated list of CNG stations
in GGL operating area.
- Any disputes are within the jurisdiction of the Ahmedabad Court only.